Force Speedsta Polytec 6'4" Surfboard
- Length: 6'4"
- Width: 20-1/2"
- Thickness: 2-5/8"
- Volume: 36.7L
- Core: PU Foam with wood stringer
- Resin: Polyester resin
- Top Fibre: 2 x 4oz Fibreglass
- Base Fibre: 1 x 6oz Fibreglass
- Extra Fibre: Tail Patch 1 x 4oz
- Finish: Sanded matte clear finish with synthetic liquid coat
- Fin System: Future boxes - Future fins - 5qty G5
FIND Surfboard Leash Shortboard Leg Rope
- Lengths: 6ft, 7ft, 8ft
- Diameter: 7mm
- Super Stretch urethane cord
- Internal key pocket
- Comfort fit padded ankle strap
- Safety release pull tab
- Double stainless steel swivels
- 360 degree flexible torpedo horns
- Detachable railsaver
- Ultra strong grip and rip Velcro
FIND 6'6" Duralite Fully Padded Pro Shortboard Surfboard Cover
- Outer: 6'9" x 22.5"
- Inner: 6'7" x 22"
This Force Speedsta Polytec 6'4" Surfboard is an excellent board for a light-medium weight person making the transition from mini mal to shortboard. The extra volume makes it easy to paddle & catch waves while the flatter rocker allows plenty of speed once up and surfing. The fin options allow you to ride it as a thruster(3 fins) or a quad(4 fins) as there are 5 fins packed with the board. The traditional thruster option allows you to ride the wave with more control on gradual turns, while the quad is looser and faster turning.