Force 6'6" Ecoflex Epoxy Bamboo Quad Fun Fish Surfboard
- Length: 6'6"
- Width: 21"
- Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Volume: 39L
- Core: EPS Foam with wood stringer
- Resin: Epoxy resin
- Top Fibre: 1 x 6oz, 1 x Bamboo Veneer, 1 x 4oz
- Base Fibre: 1 x 6oz, 1 x Bamboo Veneer, 1 x 4oz
- Finish: Gloss clear finish polished
- Fin System: FCS Plugs & FCS fins 5qty G5
FIND Surfboard Leash Shortboard Leg Rope
- Lengths: 6ft, 7ft, 8ft
- Diameter: 7mm
- Super Stretch urethane cord
- Internal key pocket
- Comfort fit padded ankle strap
- Safety release pull tab
- Double stainless steel swivels
- 360 degree flexible torpedo horns
- Detachable railsaver
- Ultra strong grip and rip Velcro
FIND 6'6" Duralite Fully Padded Pro Funboard Surfboard Cover
- Outer: 6'9" x 24.5"
- Inner: 6'7" x 24"
This Force 6'6" Ecoflex Epoxy Bamboo Quad Fun Fish Surfboard is an excellent board for a light-medium weight person making the transition from mini mal to shortboard. The extra volume makes it easy to paddle & catch waves while the flatter rocker allows plenty of speed once up and surfing. The fin options allow you to ride it as a thruster(3 fins) or a quad(4 fins) as there are 5 fins packed with the board. The traditional thruster option allows you to ride the wave with more control on gradual turns, while the quad is looser and faster turning. The Bamboo veneer finish is naturally beautiful and extremely durable.